A truly special offering...
New York style, walk-up condominium on a gorgeous tree-lined street, in the heart of south Rosedale's heritage district. Set amongst multi-Million dollar homes this unique urban address is steps to fresh markets, fine restaurants, walking trails, ravines, Toronto Lawn & Tennis Club, Ramsden Park, top ranking private & public schools and the Yonge subway line.
Offering a classic layout with beautifully proportioned rooms and architecturally distinctive details, the space lends itself equally to family and professional life. The entry foyer greets guests and allows for a gentle transition into the principal living space. The oversized formal dining room and sizable living room are framed by a wall of south facing windows and anchored by a lovely wood burning fireplace; perfect for an intimate gathering, large party or to curl up and read a book on a quiet evening alone.
Historic design features include original hardwood floors, 9 ft. ceilings, solid wood doors with authentic 1900s era brass hardware, substantial wood trims & period moldings. Notable updates include modern galley style kitchen equipped with newer appliances granite counters and slate flooring, newer bathroom vanities, tile and fixtures.
Exquisite 1920s ivy-covered, boutique building is home to 7 phased condominium suites including a penthouse, to be constructed. The restored century home has received a heritage designation due to its contextual significance within the historic Rosedale community. Heritage designation = lower property taxes!
Wrought iron metalwork on windows and obelisk were designed by Stephen Richards and built by Streamliner Design Fabrication, both prominent Toronto based Architects/Designers.
- Rosedale Junior Public School- Rated 9.8 by the Fraser Institute
- Deer Park Junior &Senior Public School- Rated 9.7 by the Fraser Institute
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help- Rated 9.9 By the Fraser Insitute
|Walk Score||84- Very Walkable!|
- 1/2 block east of Yonge Street
- Summerhill subway station
- Rosedale subway station
- Ramsden Park- seasonal tennis courts, baseball diamond & two ice skating rinks, off-leash dog park, children's playground & tons of green space!
- David A Balfour Park
- Toronto Lawn and Tennis Club
- York Racquets Club
- Terroni's Restaurant & Rooftop Bar
- The 5-theives
- Summerhill LCBO- formally the Canadian Pacific Railway main station
- Mooredale Pre-School