Rare - Rare - Rare!
Magnificent 452' x 795' Waterfront majestically situated on prestigious Kempenfelt Bay in exclusive enclave of multi-million dollar estates
Enter through winding treed drive to private 7.9 acre lot w/spectacular lake views & sunsets
Older classic stone cottage featuring indoor pool/spa
Major double wet-slip Boathouse w/concrete harbour, pebble beach and only short hill to lake
Lot is severable - build on one lot and sell the other or keep entire property
Being sold "as is/where is"
This is the property you have been searching for to create your family's dream waterfront escape!
- Highly desirable location on the beautiful south shore of Kempenfelt Bay
- In an exclusive enclave of waterfront estate properties
- Known as the Gateway to Cottage Country with fabulous year round recreational pursuits
- Magnificent 452’ x 795’ lot
- 7.904 Acres
- Older classic stone year-round cottage – Original cottage built approx. 1929 - Large addition completed in 1950s or 1960s - Indoor pool and Boathouse built in 1977
- 6,285 sq. ft. of living space
- 10+ ft beamed ceilings
- 2 wood-burning fireplaces
- 7 bedrooms – 2 with ensuites
- 4 Full Bathrooms / 1 Half Bathroom
- Amazing indoor pool/spa with cathedral ceilings and multi-walkouts to lake
- All windows updated in 1977
- Main floor laundry room
- Forced air / Natural gas/ Boiler system with 4 divisions
- Well / Septic
- Detached 30’ x 30’ triple garage with loft storage space
- Large 34’ x 50’ steel barn/workshop with huge second-story loft space
- Major 33’ x 38’ double wet-slip Boathouse with rooftop Deck and concrete Harbour
- Great water depth for boating enthusiasts
- Family-friendly pebble beach and mix of stone and sand bottom
- Only a short hill to lake
- Spectacular lake views and Gorgeous sunsets!
- Muskoka-like setting yet only minutes to all city amenities
- Situated in the most special enclave surrounded by mature trees and lake and sun – the perfect setting for relaxation and grand entertaining with family and friends!